NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!
I have moved to a new blog and will no longer be posting to this account. Please come follow me at http://myschaertalents.blogspot.com/ for new posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Barn Quiet Book #1


Well after 2 months I have finally finished these Quiet Books. 

Click on the picture for a larger view 
I made a finger puppets ....

Then a hen house and fruit tree. The door on the hen house I made with a wipe container lid. The tree didn't turn out quite like I wanted but it looks okay. You can have a orange, apple or lemon tree.

Must have a vegetable patch with basket.... 

This is my favorite page from this book. Caterpillar on the tree limb and butterfly in the cocoon.




Pin It






  


1 comment:

  1. They are fab! Just wondering which sort of felt do you use? Wool/viscose or acrylic?

    ReplyDelete