NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!
I have moved to a new blog and will no longer be posting to this account. Please come follow me at http://myschaertalents.blogspot.com/ for new posts. Thanks!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cupcake Quiet Book

     So this post will be short and sweet because lets face it I don't have time to write a long story about how I made this book. I will say that I got the pattern from my favorite recourse, imagineourlife.com Here is the link for the pattern http://www.imagineourlife.com/2012/06/11/baking-cupakes-quiet-book-page/ and she goes into detail about she creates here pages!

     I loved making this book and the way it turned out. I hope you enjoy it too! I have recently decided to sell my Quiet Books so stay tuned for that!

Get all your ingredients...




 
Mix them together....

Bake them...

Ya those are real sprinkles! 

Decorate! 






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sprinkle shaker and your cupcake stand. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I LOVE the display stand! Just curious, how did you connect the third page into your book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Well I had a long sheet of red felt for the cover so I sewed the 3 pages on to it then I fold the cake stand page over the bowl page and the oven page over the back of the cake stand page. It folds into its self. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete